by Kevin Hayden – TruthisTreason.net
Libya – Before and After
“Humanitarian Intervention 101″ or, as I call it, “DIY: Regime Change and Resource Theft”
1. Apply sanctions against said country.
2. If the Head of State will not willfully surrender, enforce a no-fly zone via the United Nations.
3. Bomb all military installations during enforcement of no-fly zone.
4. Broadcast on mainstream media that you are there to help; on a humanitarian mission.
5. Begin bombing civilian infrastructure (war crime).
6. Hire a proxy army to be your “boots on the ground” and describe them as local rebels, fighting a tyrant in order to win hearts and minds.
- If possible, use those already on Western intelligence payroll.
- During the 50’s & 60’s, it was Cuban exiles and the Bay of Pigs invasion by the CIA.
- In the 1980’s, it was the Mujahadeen (which later evolved into al-Qaeda in parts), used in Afghanistan against the Soviets. Reagan called them, “freedom fighters.”
- In Libya’s case, it was self-admitted al-Qaeda members and other rogue, rag-tag elements in the region.
7. Assist the “rebels” with international air forces, bombing runs, and Drone strikes.
- Allow “rebels” to takeover national oil shipping channels, refineries, and resources.
- Allow “rebels” to set up a Central Bank.
- Allow “rebels” to name themselves the new government and publicly recognize them as such.
8. Cut off all water, food, and resupply to major cities in said country (war crime).
9. Continue broadcasting propaganda that you are “winning,” even though your proxy army is miserably failing.
10. Escalate bombing campaign in order to secure contracts for “rebuilding.”
11. Prepare large IMF loans for the fledgling, rebel-led new government in order to maintain your dominance.
12. When all else fails, send 100 special forces members into said country, assisted by Drone strikes, to bomb and kill the Head of State as he flees the country under a white flag (war crime).
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/43cjrb3