Constitutional & Liberty Issues, Economic News, Federal Reserve & Bankers
Source: Sue the FED.com
I’m not sure if this is 100% legit, but it’s worth a look. If anyone has further information on Patriot Storm or their attempt to sue the Federal Reserve, please leave a comment so we can either get on board or dismiss it. Spread this around on Facebook, emails and Twitter. It’s a courageous and valant idea, regardless.
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” - Thomas Jefferson, 1802,3rd president of US
“The Federal Reserve System is a legal private monopoly of the money supply, operated for the benefit of a few, under the guise of protecting and promoting the public interest.” - Anthony Sutton, PhD Stanford Economics
Excerpt from the website:
Why Sue the Federal Reserve?
Many people do not know that the Federal Reserve is a private company – not a government agency. In fact, it is not related to the government in any way. It is a PRIVATELY-OWNED, FOR-PROFIT company that holds the monopoly on the US system of money, banking and credit, and its power and influence over both Washington and Wall Street is profound and unprecedented. We believe that under the Fed’s current policies the needs of “Main Street” and the common man have been for the most part sacrificed and ignored.
- To End the “Rule of the Banks” over the People and Bring Accountability to Wall Street
- To Restore Economic Prosperity and a Sustainable Monetary Policy
- To Recover Trillions of Dollars Taken from “We the People”
- To Reduce the Federal Deficit by Trillions of Dollars
- To Obtain Economic Justice for All Americans
“Top 20” Potential Civil Causes of Action:
Below are listed just some of the actions that we will seek to prove in courts of competent jurisdiction all across the country.
But we cannot do this alone. We need your help to be successful. You can participate in two ways:
- Join the Litigation: You can join the litigation as a Co-Plaintiff and add your voice to millions of others who have been damaged by the Fed’s policies that support and encourage out-of-control government spending that leads to unpayable debt and deficits that endanger our society. If you are: a) over 18 years old; b) and are an American citizen or are legally residing in the US, and c) have ever been involved in a loan transaction with a bank, you are probably eligible to join the lawsuit. It’s FREE and requires that you simply sign up.
Our opinion is that the Fed is beyond redemption and must be abolished for the following reasons:
- Unconstitutionality: Many legal experts insist that the Federal Reserve Act is unlawful on its face under Article I Section 8 of the US Constitution; and that Congress acted beyond its authority when it chartered the Fed in 1913.
- Unfairness: The current system allows banks the ability to loan money they do not have, created in transactions where they put nothing at risk thus assigning all of the risks in the loan to be borne by the borrower. As many authors state – it is like “creating money from nothing.” This practice is unjust and unconscionable. It is simply un-American to get something for nothing.
- Lack of Transparency: The Fed fails to disclose its banking practices and the ultimate results of its monetary policies to borrowers prior to making its interest-bearing loans. In the opinion of our counsel their failure to disclose these fundamental aspects of borrowing are unlawful – termed “fraud in the inducement” and if the court agrees, these transactions are actionable (provide a cause to sue).
- Public Endangerment: Numerous experts have shown that any monetary policy which calls for the payment of interest to a private bank based upon the government’s debt (defined as “Usury”) creates an economy that is mathematically unsustainable and which is inherently designed to fail. This fundamental flaw undermines our society, weakens our economy, threatens our national security and damages each and every Person in the nation. The evidence of this truth is everywhere today – where economies all over the world (Argentina, Greece, Iceland, etc) are collapsing and being forced into bankruptcy by the large international banks and their central banks that operate on the same Usury system principles. (We believe that the United States may not be far behind unless something is done immediately to stop it.)
- Unregulated Monopoly: The Fed has grown so powerful that it no longer allows any true oversight by Congress. For example, the Fed has never undergone a complete audit and now openly refuses to allow one. The Fed is no longer cooperating with Congress and is steadfastly refusing to answer important questions regarding our money and the material transactions it makes on a regular basis. We believe that no institution should be allowed to operate beyond oversight and above the law.
- Against Public Policy: Because the Fed makes enormous profits by putting the government (i.e., every one of us) into a state of perpetual re-borrowing and interminable debt, the Fed’s policies are unconscionable; and act against our best interests and violate the public trust of the American people.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: The Fed has failed to meet its stated goals in its charter which are to: “to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system.” In fact, since 1913 the Fed’s policies have actually caused the exact opposite to occur:
- The dollar has lost 95% of its value,
- Our economy has experienced numerous recessions and a major depression,
- Our economy is now on the verge of total financial collapse,
- The federal government has accumulated massive debts which it is entirely unable to repay without continued re-borrowing (we are essentially bankrupt), and
- Americans are losing their personal property at unprecedented rates (record bankruptcies and foreclosures) and seeing a relentless erosion of their individual freedoms and liberty every day.
- We want to provide a simple but highly effective means by which every American can actually do something to make an immense difference that will directly contribute to the restoration of the country
- We want to help everyone to stand up for their rights and reclaim our country – before it’s too late.
- We intend to educate, motivate and activate the patriotic spirit that lives within every American citizen to be part of the movement that will put an end to this terrible chapter in American history, where the people feared their government and not the other way around.
- Our primary mission is to spearhead, organize, fund and manage the largest armada of civil litigation in history. We are launching a nationwide series of class action lawsuits directed against the Federal Reserve System (“FRS”), Primary Member Banks and all controlling individuals in those organizations that have knowingly perpetrated and promoted the fatally flawed banking / monetary system in the United States.
- We will seek to:
- obtain revocation the Federal Reserve’s charter
- recover all paid in interest and other monies due for all living US persons and existing companies which were procured by the FRS
- eliminate all Federal State and Municipal Debts to the FRS, and
- obtain exemplary damages for the payment of: 1) court costs and attorneys fees; 2) contingency fees for network litigators, and 3) pro rata distributions of the proceeds to the American Citizenry.
[NOTE: PatriotStorm expressly disclaims any ownership of any monetary or other awards that may result from the litigation beyond the actual costs of the litigation. Any and all such awards of monies, assets or other items shall be sought exclusively for the benefit of the American People].
Who We Are
PatriotStorm™ is a first of a kind Litigation Coordination Company based in the Tampa Bay area. Over the next 12 to 24 months we plan to organize and staff 12 regional offices and fund 50 state and 500 local chapters all across the nation.
PatriotStorm is committed to educating every American about our flawed monetary system which has been designed, instituted and controlled by the FRS which is bankrupting our nation and destroying the very fabric of our society. This will hurt everyone, so we intend to mobilize citizens as advocates in the civil litigation process by encouraging them to join the lawsuit as co-plaintiffs and as member-supporters. We believe that with the support of the tens of millions of people who have been damaged by the FRS’s policies, who have paid interest on loans, who have lost their jobs, lost their homes or had to suffer other unconscionable acts, we will present the strongest class action case in history to judges all across the country. Our goal will be to seek injunctive relief and monetary damages based on numerous complaints and lawful causes of action in thousands of local, state and federal courts of competent jurisdiction nationwide.
The Litigation Plan
Our Litigation Plan will be loosely patterned after the Tobacco litigation model executed during the 1980’s and 1990’s; only far more organized, coordinated and focused in order to provide shared access of all discovery materials and briefs developed to all of our network law firms and prosecutors nationwide. The litigation activities will be divided among three broad areas: a) research; b) analysis and dissemination of discovery materials and briefs, and c) litigation coordination. The Company will recruit several hundred to several thousand highly-respected small to mid-sized litigating law firms to pursue the class action litigation for their representative plaintiffs (live persons, companies, Municipalities, etc.) residing in their respective geographic areas. Names and contact information will be regularly updated by the Company to the local litigators from our database of co-plaintiffs obtained through the www.SUEtheFED.com web portal.
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/3hysk59